Beard Oil is used to moisturize your beard and eliminate dry, itchy scruff. In fact, beard oil will also hydrate your skin, giving you a healthy glow, preventing breakage and accelerating beard growth. What’s not to love?
Afterall, skincare is just as important for men as it is for women, and the natural ingredients found in most beard oils, like grapeseed or argan oil, will condition both your skin and beard, keeping your facial hairs soft and tame. You want your beard and your face to be kissable, not dry and rough to the touch.
Before we dive in, do you need some in-person expert advice? Come on in or book an appointment online!
Beard trims are one of the most requested services here at Mister Brown’s, so we sat down with owner Lee Brown to chat about beard care, how and when to use beard oil.
When to Use Beard Oil:
After a shower is the best time to use beard oil. As a result, your pores are open and can more readily absorb the good stuff.
How To Use Beard Oil:
- Post-shower, or bath, towel dry your beard.
- Next take a few drops of Mister Brown’s Beard Oil in your palms. Yes, just a few drops are plenty!
- Then rub the oil in between your fingertips and reach through your beard to the base of your skin.
- Massage throughout your chin area to get good coverage and then pull your fingers through your beard.
- To finish, groom and style as usual.
Here are our current offerings of Mister Brown’s signature beard oils, handcrafted in San Diego in small batches:
Why Mister Brown’s Beard Oil:
- Light, quickly absorbed and non-greasy
- Nourishes and conditions both your beard and the skin underneath thanks to our combination of apricot kernel, grapeseed and argan oil
- Washes out easily
- Scented with hints of vanilla, tobacco, whiskey, and spice, which also reduces the need for aftershave or cologne
- Helps to prevent breakage of the hair follicles, allowing for a more fuller beard
So, whether a hot shave or a beard trim, let our team of experienced barbers at Mister Brown’s treat you to a luxury experience.
Until then, keep up the good work gentlemen,
The Mister Brown’s Team