Host your next event at Mister Browns in style, whether corporate or Comic-Con, and bring on the fun. Here at Mister Browns Barbershop, located in the center of North Park, San Diego, we combine luxury and all class.
Our owners Lee and Laura Brown designed the shop based on Lee’s experience working with fashion and hospitality industry moguls Giorgio Armani and Ian Schrager. Mister Browns styled interior provides a warm, welcoming feel, an iconic classic set amongst the hustle and bustle of North Park’s main thoroughfare, University Avenue.
Looking to stop in for a haircut or beard trim? Here are the services we offer.
You are guaranteed to elevate your event, creating a unique atmosphere and a memorable evening for all at Mister Browns. We also make it easy for you to host your next party here with a limited amount of decor, if at all. In addition, there’s already a small bar with bar stools, a lounge area, pool table and even room to create a dance floor!
Read more about Mister Browns luxury experience.
What types of events can you host at Mister Browns?
From bachelor parties, with clean shaves or a fresh fade included, to your cocktail reception with a 3-piece band, we’ve hosted them all. You can host your next event at Mister Browns for an evening DJ set, photo and video productions that need that old-timey feel, intimate weddings, holiday parties or graduations.
If you host your next event at Mister Browns Barbershop most of the work is already done as we’ll include:
- Bar setup with bar stools
- Pool table with everything you need to play
- Lounge area
- TV with cable
- Custom Wren Silva HiFi sound system
- Open entranceway to host DJ, musicians, check-in, etc.
A Little Something Extra:
We know event planning can be a bit overwhelming, so we’re here to help! For an additional fee, we can coordinate the following for you:
- Photography and video. We love working with Darin Joye as he can help you create that vintage look.
- Need gift bags? We can do Mister Browns custom gift bags with products like our signature beard oil and pomades, or even our handcrafted leather goods!
Rules and Requirements:
We don’t have too many rules at Mister Browns. Most we’ve broken already! But we do need about 2 weeks notice, especially if it’s during shop hours (before 7pm, Monday thru Saturday). Other things to consider:
- As the entrance to Mister Brown’s is on a busy part of University Avenue, you may want to consider having a host, doorman, coat check, etc.
- Barber chairs will remain in place under most circumstances
- You will have access to a prep area with a sink and a small fridge
- One universal restroom- but it’s gorgeous!
Hosting an event at Mister Browns Barbershop is reasonable compared to most venue rentals! Pricing begins at $300/hour in the evenings after the shop closes. Please factor in your load-in and load-out times before you call us for a quote.
If you’re looking to rent out the space for a half or full day, pricing begins at $1500. Lastly, if you’d like to have barbers on hand to do haircuts or beard trims, we can make this happen for an additional fee depending on the number of barbers and the hours you’ll need them.
Call us at 619.501.8407 or email Lee at email@example.com to host your next event in style at Mister Browns Barbershop!
Til next time,
xoxoxo Mister Brown’s crew